1. Forget the past.
2. Do stuff.
3. Talk to strangers.
4. Stay in touch.
5. Stop bitching, venting, and complaining. They don’t make you happier.
6. Go outside. Vitamin D is better than drugs.
7. Don’t expect it to last forever. Everything ends and that’s okay.
8. Stop buying useless crap.
9. Make mistakes. Learn from them.
10. Spread joy.
11. Don’t bother with people you hate.
12. Don’t become someone you hate.
13. Play the hand you’re dealt.
14. Choose not to take things personally.
15. Don’t put it off.
16. Help is everywhere.
17. Give without limits and expectations.
18. Be enthusiastic, dammit. Being above everything makes you an annoying prick.
19. This too shall pass.
20. You are already enough.
21. What would you do if you weren’t scared? Okay, now do it.